Challenge #7 - Signs - Evette

Wednesday, November 3, 2010 3 comments
So I thought I would have a bit of fun with this challenge and think outside the box! This first photo is a little more predictable for this challenge; it's the street signs on the corner of our street ...


My second sign is American Sign Language for "I love you!" Emma had such a hard time getting her fingers to stay where they needed to be. SO CUTE!


My last "Sign" is a sign of our changing season here in the Northern Hemisphere ... a sign of colder weather to come. UGH!! I'm not so certain that I'm ready for it this year, however the changing leaves are such a beautiful addition to the neighbourhood.

3 comments:

  • Inger-M said...

    I agree, these pictures are great, especially the one of Emma! The red and yellow leaf is lovely, and when you get a whole tree, and then many trees, I'm sure it makes the neighborhood look wonderful. The stack of signs are nice, and very different from street signs over here.

    My signs are not very arty, but a couple of them are funny. Here they are:
    http://picturesbyim.blogspot.com/2010/11/challenge-7-signs.html